Ms. Strilzuk grew up in a multi-generational family business and a passion for enterprise was implanted at a young age. A self-proclaimed business nerd; terms like processes, systems, organizational development, branding, mission and purpose get her excited. Specializing in operations, she focuses on developing and implementing organizational vision and exceeding goals in all facets of a company.
After serving for several years as Operations/Legal Counsel for her family’s businesses, Ms. Strilzuk brings her passion for integration to the Chipman Glasser team as Director of Operations.
She thrives in team-based environments and believes that healthy organizations are made up of healthy people. Ms. Strilzuk graduated from the University of St. Thomas School of Law in 2014. She earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison.
Other Professional Experience
- Freebird by Steven, HR Manager (2016-2017)
- Thunderbird Aviation, Marketing/Operations (2009-2016) Legal Counsel (2014-2016)
- Academy College, Marketing/Operations (2009-2016) Legal Counsel (2014-2016)
- Palia, LLC, Commercial Property Manager (2009-2016)
- Minneapolis Family Justice Center, Honorable Mary R. Vasaly, Legal Extern (2013)
- Minnesota, 2014
- B.A., University of Wisconsin – Madison (Communication Sciences & Rhetorical Studies)
- J.D., University of St. Thomas School of Law, 2014