Mr. Glasser is admitted to practice and handles cases in Colorado, Arizona and Nevada. He represents clients in matters involving complex commercial litigation, construction, real estate disputes and creditors’ rights. Mr. Glasser was named by Colorado Super Lawyers magazine as a Rising Star in 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014 and as a Super Lawyer in 2015 and 2016. In addition, Mr. Glasser has an AV Preeminent Rating, the highest rating available from Martindale-Hubbell.
- Commercial Litigation:
- Assisted a provider of cloud-based video ad insertion technology in connection with claims against a national magazine publisher that failed to pay for use of the technology.
- Represented one member of a two-member medical partnership in litigation stemming from the dissolution of their practice.
- Represented a digital marketing agency in connection with claims against national marketing accounts.
- Represented the founder and owner of a three-member construction company on claims stemming from a forced buy-out of his ownership interest.
- Defended a Puerto Rican meat vendor against claims filed by a Colorado food supplier.
- Assisted a venture capital lender and a national manufacturer with claims stemming from their acquisition of assets through foreclosure.
- Assist, on an on-going basis, a national restoration contractor with various claims stemming from its insured construction work.
- Litigated, to a favorable verdict, personal injury claims arising from alleged negligence in the handling of a residential construction project.
- Represent homeowner in resolving claims stemming from defective construction work.
- Handled a four-day jury trial on behalf of an underground utility contractor involving claims for mechanic’s lien foreclosure, breach of contract and violations of the Colorado Trust Fund Statute.
- Real Estate Litigation:
- Assisted the owners of a multi-million dollar shopping center in Phoenix, Arizona in resolving their dispute with a fellow owner.
- Defended a national bank in a multi-party dispute involving title to real estate on which the lender held a second deed of trust.
- Represent the owner of high-end residential real estate in connection with multiple boundary and title issues stemming from adverse possession.
- Creditors’ Rights:
- Assisted a national travel agency in pursuing claims against a bankrupt cruise line and rebates from the Federal Maritime Commission.
- Represented international cement supplier in connection with claim against a Canadian oil field service provider in Chapter 11.
- Advised debt investor in New York media company regarding collection alternatives in bankruptcy.
- Represented Chapter 11 Trustee in the resolution of secured claims on a multi-million dollar real estate development subject to multiple mechanic’s liens.
- Assisted a home improvement product supplier in the strategic purchase of secured debt and the strategic re-structuring of operations.
- Represented international investment banking group in the pursuit of personal guarantee claims stemming from investments in the Bakken Oilfield of North Dakota.
- Gametech International, Inc. v. Trend Gaming Systems, L.L.C., 264 F Supp.2d 906 (Ariz. 2003)
- Morris v. Belfor USA Group, Inc., 201 P.3d 1253 (Colo. App. 2008)
Other Professional Experience
- Fennemore Craig, PC, Of Counsel (2007-2009)
- Kutak Rock, LLP, Associate (2006-2007)
- Greenberg Traurig, LLP, Associate (2002-2006)
- Jones Vargas, Summer Associate (1998); Associate (1999-2001)
Articles and Presentations
- Controlling Damages in Technology Cases, E-Commerce, Internet & Technology Law Section, State Bar of Arizona (March 2005).
- Navigating The New Colorado Roofing Repair Law – Part 1, Cleaning and Restoration Magazine, A Publication of the Restoration Industry Association (November/December 2012 Issue).
- Navigating The New Colorado Roofing Repair Law – Part 2, Cleaning and Restoration Magazine, A Publication of the Restoration Industry Association (January 2013 Issue).
- Restoration Industry Association Webinar: New Colorado Roofing Law Has National Impact – How To Thrive in the Face of Evolving Regulations (September 2012).
Professional and Community Activities
- Board of Advisors, Downtown Denver YMCA
- Attorney Admissions and Law School Committee, Colorado State Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- University of Wyoming National Ambassadors
- Colorado Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of Nevada
- Litigation Section, American Bar Association
- Colorado, 2006
- Arizona, 2002
- Nevada, 1999
Education and Honors
- B.A., University of Wyoming, 1996
- J.D., University of Wyoming, 1999
- Judicial Intern, Hon. Alan B. Johnson, U.S. District Court, Cheyenne, Wyoming, 1998