Ms. Schubert is a 2009 graduate of the University of Kansas School of Law. Following graduation, Ms. Schubert practiced at a large Oklahoma law firm for three years, representing clients in a variety of commercial litigation matters. In 2013, Ms. Schubert temporarily left private practice to pursue a judicial clerkship. For the last four years, she served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Hon. Terence Kern of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma, where she gained extensive litigation experience. Ms. Schubert is currently licensed in Colorado and Missouri. Ms. Schubert is a new Denver transplant and looks forward to establishing roots in Colorado.
- Represented Fortune 500 company in defense of claims of breach of contract involving the construction of an offshore pipeline in the Gulf of Mexico. Plaintiff ultimately dismissed its claims with prejudice, receiving no payment or other compensation from client beyond mutual releases and waivers.
- Defended client against shareholder derivative suit seeking to enjoin merger between two publicly traded companies. The case was successfully settled, with plaintiffs receiving no monetary compensation and the merger completed.
- Recovered over $7 million in assets for the federal receiver of several failed banks in Oklahoma.
- Obtained the appointment of receivers in collection matters involving collateralized assets with a value of more than $40 million.
Prior Professional Experience
- Judicial Law Clerk to Hon. Terence Kern, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma (2013-2017)
- Associate, Hall, Estill, Gable, Golden & Nelson, P.C. (2009-2013)
- Oklahoma, 2009 (inactive)
- Missouri, 2011
- Colorado, 2017
- B.A., Trinity University (Communication), 2006
- J.D., University of Kansas School of Law, 2009