Ms. Mahlberg is a corporate-lawyer by training and a business administrator by wiring. She has combined her legal and entrepreneurial experience to advance the vision and mission of law firms and other professional services practices around the country. Ms. Mahlberg serves as Chipman Glasser’s Integator (a.k.a., Chief Operating Officer) and strives to execute on the vision and mission of the firm through effective ongoing operations.
Ms. Mahlberg began her corporate law practice at Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, where she represented public-company, private-company, and individual clientele in a variety of corporate transactions. She also represented Gibson Dunn as a seconded lawyer to Credit Suisse’s Asset Management Division.
She speaks Mandarin, Chinese fluently, and is a motivated and enthusiastic advocate who thrives in environments requiring vision, collaboration, clear communication, and tremendous attention to detail and organization. Ms. Mahlberg graduated cum laude from the University of Pennsylvania Law School. For her undergraduate degree, she attended the University of Colorado at Boulder, as a Boettcher Scholar, and graduated summa cum laude.
Other Professional Experience
- The Law Venture, Chief Exploration Officer (2014-Present)
- Women in the Mix, Co-Founder (2012-Present)
- Blue Dot Advocates, Chief Exploration Officer (2012-2015)
- Credit Suisse, Asset Management Division Legal Team (2009-2010)
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, Associate (2006-2010)
- Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, Analyst (2001-2002)
Professional and Community Activities
- Board Member, Denver Institute for Faith & Work
- Advisory Board Member, Activate Workforce Solutions
- Colorado 2006
- New York 2007
Honors and Education
- J.D., cum laude, University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2006
- B.A., summa cum laude, University of Colorado at Boulder (International Affairs & Chinese) 2001
- Heritage High School, 1997