Chipman Glasser, LLC’s attorney’s handle all phases of the collection process, from loan workouts to bankruptcy litigation. And we specialize in formulating strategic solutions, regardless of whether the debtor files for bankruptcy relief.
Our attorneys regularly represent creditors in the broad range of matters, including:
- Recovery and collection actions, including UCC and lien foreclosures
- Pursuit and defense of fraudulent transfer actions
- Assisting secured and unsecured creditors, financial institutions, landlords, franchisors, business owners and other interested parties in matters arising under Chapters 7, 11 and 13 of the Bankruptcy Code
- Representing parties in bankruptcy litigation (adversary proceedings) and contested matters including preferences, fraudulent conveyances and other matters arising within proceedings filed under the Bankruptcy Code
- Assisting creditors with reorganizations, workouts and assignments for the benefit of creditors
Related Blog Posts
Below are recent entries from the Chipman Glasser Blog, related to Creditors Rights. To view our full blog, click here.
Fee Awards Are Only Non-Dischargeable Only If The Applicable Statute Proscribes Conduct That Violates § 523
In Re: C.W. Mining Company, D/B/A Co-Op Mining Company, Debtor. Standard Industries, Inc.: C.O.P Coal Development Compant V. Aquila, Inc.: Kenneth A. Rushton, Trustee; C.W. Mining Company