Operating a franchise involves complex, and unique legal challenges. Chipman Glasser, LLC’s attorneys are ready to help. We handle mediation and arbitration proceedings, and have litigated cases through trial and appeal in state and federal courts across the country. Our cases have involved various franchise issues, including:
- Disputes over existence of a franchise relationship
- Validity and enforcement of franchise or dealership agreements
- Intellectual property disputes
- Termination of franchise or dealership agreements
- Antitrust issues
- Dealership issues
- Enforcement of restrictive covenants
Schedule a time to talk and let’s see how we can help your franchise succeed.
Related Blog Posts
Below are recent entries from the Chipman Glasser Blog, related to Franchise Litigation. To view our full blog, click here.